Microwave transmission lines are quite often exposed to a wide range of hostile environments. These may include extreme temperature, abrasion, comprehensive forces, high pressure fluids, solvents, chemicals, salt water, UV, vibration, and mechanical stress, just to name a few
In addition to our internally ruggedized cables, IW has a wide range of materials and processes designed to protect the integrity of our cable assemblies. These include a variety of metallic and non-metallic external sheaths to address your specific application. Please contact us for details.
- 1 ZEL Tefzel Jacket
- 2 LC Low Smoke/ Zero Halogen Polyurethane
- 3 NX Fire resistant NOMEX* braid *Nomex is a registered trademark of the DuPont Corporation
- 4 A Interlocked stainless steel armor, crush resistant up to 400 lbs per linear inch
- 5 N Neoprene weather proof jacket
- 6 ALC Armor with extruded Polyurethane jacket